Creating a financial plan that is for you requires a sound understanding of what is important to you. Asking the right questions about your circumstances allows us to confidently provide advice that will solve your financial problems, some of which you may not even be aware of.
Whether it is meeting your life long dreams and aspirations, preserving your capital for your beneficiaries when you die or maximising the growth potential from your existing assets and investments, the correct solution is crucial to your future financial well being.
Elegant Solutions are proud to be different. We realise the importance that our clients place on service levels in an age where old-fashioned standards of customer service are often absent. We put you first, not products or topically popular schemes or investments.
Elegant Solutions objectives:
- Provide a full financial review of your entire circumstances. Contribute a proactive approach to your financial planning.Transact business in your best interest.
- To construct a comprehensive, strategic Financial Plan.
- Review your Financial Plan at regular intervals
- Keep you informed and updated.
- Do what we say and when we say.
- Return all telephone calls within 24 hours.
- Help you understand the reasons for our recommendations.
- Say “Thank you” for your business and mean it.
- Be prompt at all times.
Our website is designed to provide you with a selection of ideas and solutions to the most common financial problems. However there is no replacement for face-to-face advice. Our advisers will be happy to arrange a meeting where we can discuss your needs and objectives, either in Westerham or at our office in Burley-in-Wharfedale, Ilkley. To contact the Yorkshire office, please call 01943 865819 or email email@example.com to arrange a confidential financial review.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.